Today I am reflecting on what I am grateful for.
Why today, why not? Reflecting on what you are grateful for helps you focus on positive emotions, remember great experiences, assists with improving your health; both physical and mental, and really, it’s just makes you feel good!
I read a quote earlier, and it motivated me to write this post.
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it!
Thank you to everyone who has impacted, created or played a role in today’s gratitude list ♥️
- Seeing part of my family last weekend after being separated for the last 12 months
- Being relatively healthy and having the freedom to live my life the way that I choose to
- Having a husband that loves me unconditionally
- My fur baby for always making me smile
- Having a job that challenges me everyday and where I have the opportunity to help people learn and grow and be the best version of themselves
- For finding my groove again with my new exercise regime… loving Apple Fitness+ !
- And today, in true Aussie style, for the luxury of having air conditioning!!!
What are you grateful for?